
This week I have been checking over my brochure multiple times making any small changes needed. I have reached the point where my brochure is complete and I can't make any more changes, so i've had a final copy printed out at Ink digital. I chose 170 gloss paper as this seems like the paper most brochures use. It was also a good weight, no to thin and not too thick, so my brochure is sturdy. I am really happy with the end result, it looks quite professional and clean.
Rationale
From very early on I was keen on focusing on 3 areas in Wellington to walk your dog, but I kept an open mind for other ideas. Over time I realised this was the best choice of topic for me and stuck with it. My brochure conveys the perspective of a dog and the experience they have at each destination.
I have added in key icons to show the difference between the locations and used colour, shape and line to portray the atmosphere of each one. I have done my illustrations and layout, quite playfully and made sure to show the difference between each location. I found this whole process worked well when getting advice from tutors as they had a different perspective of things. Even though this might require me to change things, which could be a hassle and take a lot of time, it definitely improves my work and gives me an even better end result.
No comments:
Post a Comment