Monday, 14 March 2016

CLASS CRITIQUE

Today was the beginning of week 3 and we started off the class by critiquing each others work. This helped me realise what designs were working more than others and also what I needed to do to improve them.



These designs in my opinion were the strongest. I like the simplicity of them and they portray 'running' and 'freedom' really clearly. The tutors agreed and thought the simplicity worked best.


In these designs, the tutors thought the use of line and shape worked really well, as they showed the use of 'index' and 'symbols'










Overall, they liked how I have used the dog as the main focus, and thought more about the perspective of the dog. They mentioned how I need to use more symbols or images of the actual place, so we can clearly identify where it is. I will focus more on this when I continue to refine my designs. I would also like to experiment a bit more with illustration and see of I can incorporate that in without making the collage too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment