![]() |
Lyall Bay
- a beach next to the airport.
- freedom, fun.
|
![]() |
Green Belt
- Stretch of recreational forest.
- Relaxing, peaceful.
|
![]() |
Oriental Parade
- a beach in the city.
- Vibrant, cheerful.
|
These were pretty rough illustration and i knew i needed to fix them quite a lot before I finalised them. I got feedback from tutors which helped me out a lot. I took on the feedback for my 'Green Belt' illustration, that I mentioned in my previous post, and worked on an improved illustration. I did the same with my other two destinations and came up with 3 new and improved illustration.
![]() |
| Lyall Bay improved |
![]() |
| Green Belt improved |
![]() |
| Oriental Parade improved |
I realised that my previous illustrations were quite flat on the page so I improved this by playing with scale and making the lines and shapes flow into the image a bit more. There is definitely still room for more improvement but I will work with these for now when continuing to the next process of text layout. I plan to make the illustrations flow when putting them on a spread, by carrying on parts of them, like lines, onto the other page.






No comments:
Post a Comment