Monday, 7 March 2016

BRAINSTORMING AND INSPIRATION


In our first class we began with brainstorming ideas for different activities around wellington. These had to fall under the categories of Sports and Rec, Art and Culture and Food and Drink. The activity we choose, also has to have 3 different places or destinations. After coming up with many ideas I think I am keen to do dog walking areas around Wellington, although i will keep my mind open for other ideas.

In class, we also looked at examples of previous students work, and it helped me think of ideas and ways a could go about designing my brochure. I continued to look for inspiration from other brochures, to maybe influence this even more. I really like the idea of having photos as the main part of the design. At this stage I am keen to design my brochure in a very clean and simple way, but at the same time it to be modern and different. Below is some examples of brochure designs i want to use as inspiration.

I like the way this is cut into different 
sections. I also like the use of visual flow.
The use of text is very
clean and classy, it looks
very sophisticated.



No comments:

Post a Comment